1. The fluid resistance is small, and the drag coeffici […]
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the drag coefficient is the same as the pipe length of the same length.
2. The structure is messy, small in size and light in weight.
3. Tight and firm, now the sealing surface of the ball valve is made of plastic and has good sealing performance. It has also been used in vacuum systems.
4. Convenient operation, open and close agility, only need to rotate 90 ° from full opening to full closing, easy to control over long distances.
5. The repair is convenient, the structure of the pneumatic ball valve is messy, the sealing ring is generally active, and the disassembly and transformation are more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and seat is isolated from the media, and the media will not corrode the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be used.
8. Because the power source of the pneumatic ball valve is gas, it is generally 0.2-0.8MPa pressure, which is comparable. If the pneumatic ball valve is supposed to leak air, the gas can be directly discharged with respect to hydraulic and electric power, and it has no pollution to the environment, and has high safety together.
9. For manual and turbo rolling ball valves, pneumatic ball valves can be configured in large diameters. (Manual and turbo rolling ball valves are generally below DN300 caliber, and pneumatic ball valves are now able to reach DN1200 caliber.)
Welcome your future business cooperation with our company!
More information please visit in https://www.hanyangvalve.com